Unforeseen circumstances have made my life incredibly chaotic the past couple years and I faced many stress breaking points. I’m well-versed in techniques to bring in the zen, but the guided meditation from Headspace was the best way to stop my buzzing mind. There’s even shorter options as little as 10 or 15 minutes if you don’t have much time or need a quick fix. I love there are so many options to address any situation. A few of the greats: Appreciation, Sleep, Focus, Grieving, and Get Motivated. Nothing like a pleasant Australian accent to guide you toward finding inner peace.
Was this post helpful?
Why I Love This
- Many options: Stress, Personal Growth, Physical Health, Work & Productivity etc etc etc
- Meditations for kids too (great for winding down, or waking up!)
- Shorter lengths if you are strapped on time.
- Monthly, Annual, or Family Plans available.
- Motivating "run streak" displayed if you're on a roll.
More info: There are over 2,000 meditation apps out there, but Headspace is one of the only ones committed to advancing the field of mindfulness meditation through clinically-validated research on our product. We are currently in progress on research studies with large national institutions that could be among the largest mindfulness meditation trials ever conducted. We are committed to ensuring Headspace can actually make an impact in our lives.
Find it here: Headspace ($12)